We meet on the 3rd Thursday of each month
Usually at the County Bldg, but we love a change of scenery so check the calendar before you come!
Salt Lake County North Building
2001 S State Street
Salt Lake City, Ut
Social / Refreshments start at 6:30 pm
Meeting start 7 pm
Come check us out! The 1st meeting is free and it’s only $24 to become a member.
There are many benefits to becoming a member of Salt Lake County Gardening Association including:
- Learning from long time gardeners
- Rubbing shoulders with others who share your passion for gardening
- Monthly classes on a wide variety of gardening and garden-related topics
- Opportunities to serve in the community
- Swapping plants and seeds
- Monthly newsletter